Tuesday, July 31, 2012

"...This is where my heart beats the hardest” Allan Wilson

**Note/ photos not credited to another person are my own. Please credit respectfully. Thank you  


"I never set out to become anything in particular, only to live creatively and push the scope of my experience for adventure and for passion. They still all mean something to me, same as most anyone with dreams.… 









"..Most folk don’t even know who we are, and what we do or how we do it, let alone what they pay us for it....






I never want to take this for granted so I try to keep motivation simple, real, and positive. If I only scrape a living, at least it’s a living worth scraping…if there’s no future in it, is this a present worth remembering?  And though I may never be a rich man, if I live long enough I’ll certainly have a tale or 
two for the nephews, and I dig the thought of that.”




 "...This is where my heart beats the hardest” Allan Wilson




No comments:

Post a Comment