Friday, May 6, 2011

Freeeee

so now...



Flashback...(April 19th)

Bad morning. Duty day. Import Emergency team drills. Realized that I had forgotten all of my uniforms back in Wyoming (tucked inside one of our moving boxes). Reality of being in Virginia sinking in..

Then..
Shock.
So much greatness.
My early-out request:
"approved"

my division officer .."You leave in four days"
~~~~~~


I'll never forget april 2011. This is beautiful.

"I am a great many things".

 Four years of Navy shadows. Goodbye and thank you.
 Please don't forget. Keep it all with you until forever.
 Let it show it's truth.  Make it a part of something more.
Spread it through your life.

"It's empty in the valley of your heart...
I'll know my name as it's called again...
 I'll live my life as it's meant to be."
~
Mumford and Sons

No comments:

Post a Comment